Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Playing Catch-up

I have to admit that I have been such a bad blogger this past week! I haven't been able to sneak in a few minutes to write. My husband is taking online classes and has been hogging up the computer all week! That's not the only reason I haven't blogged though. I actually decided to take on the project of refinishing my dinining room set. After being inspired by the work of Katie and her ghost buster green desk. Let me just say that furniture refinishing and stuff like that is so much harder than cooking. I love browsing crafting blogs just to see all the cool things you can do. Sometimes I even attempt these crafts and often times leave them unfinished because it gets too hard and I'd rather spend my time cooking.

Check out Bonnie's Five Feature Friday and there is no way you won't be inspired to try something! I actually made those bookshelves on the list, I just haven't gotten around to paint them. (Another unfinished project!) So, that's what I've been up to- a bunch of unfinished business that I am really trying to get done before I go back to cooking.There's been a lot of frozen foods at home this past week. I promise I'll be back within the next few days. I actually got to go shopping at a specialty food store and got some great ingredients to try out. That's why I am in a hurry to finish all these things I started. I'll post pics of it all soon!

Miss you guys!

OH! forgot to mention that my Chocolate French Toast was featured on Miz Helen's Country Cottage last week. Another boost of confidence, Thanks for the support everyone, and take some time to check out her blog.

Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another feature! I can't wait to see your dining room set. I need to get around to painting my bookcase! I've been saying that for months already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I hope you put up your dining room set! I can't wait to see it! And your bookshelves! I have a lot of unfinished (or unstarted) projects too! =)

    ReplyDelete

BIG or small, LONG or short - YOUR comments make my day a little brighter! THANKS for taking the time!